Cars that are ranked legendary are the rarest cars in the game, and are the hardest to get from the Slot machine. As a result, they often have a special ability or good stats, which can help boost a player's score. See Cars for more info on the stats of legendary cars. There are 9 legendary cars total in the game currently, and below are listed pages describing said legendaries in more detail, and listed special abilities of the legendaries.
First column legendaries:
1: Tank destroyer Special ability: Extremely high durability, able to push cars (police cars or bystander cars) and one-hit police cars.
2: Time machine Special ability: Able to "time travel," causing all police cars on the screen to fly into the air
3. Oil Truck Special ability: Drops oil that causes enemies to skid
Second column legendaries:
4. F1 Special ability: Speed is very fast
5. Rocket launcher Special ability: Double lives, rocket causes all surrounding police cars to be blown sky high
6. Boom Bus Special ability: Double lives
Third column legendaries:
7. Moneyman Special ability: 5X cash
8. The Beast Special ability: 5X cash, no drifting, very fast
9. Flipper Special ability: 5X cash, can flip police cars sky high
- In early updates of the game, there were only first row legendaries: Tank destroyer, F1 and moneyman.
- The ability of 5X cash is unique to all third column legendaries.
- All legendaries have a unique description, often giving away a clue of their special abilities.
- The F1(very low durability, bad handling) and time machine(bad stats) are often believed to be the worst legendaries, while the best legendary is a fight between The Beast(no drift), Flipper(flips over police cars and rather fast), Tank Destroyer(almost indestructible and has extreme impact), Boom Bus and Rocket Launcher(double lives).